Monday, April 23, 2007
Isabelle's standing!!
Today Isabelle pulled herself up to a standing position! She did it downstairs while I was sitting on the couch, she pulled herself up using the couch and stood for a couple minutes. Later, when she was suppose to be falling asleep in her bed, I walked by and she had pulled herself up with the bars so she could stand in her crib! She is growing so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Moon Family this is Grammy writing to you from Laurie's site. Michael and Laurie just got their new computer and Laurie showed me your blog. I love it! So Jakob likes green and can play on the computer. How fun. Can Isabelle say Jakob yet??? That was just too funny. I can't believe she's actually standing. I miss you sooo much! Dad and Marie are coming tonight and I'm so excited. Love you guys and love the blog - the pictures are so fun! Mom
Post a Comment