Monday, October 8, 2007

New Calling

I was called this last week to be in the Young Womens. I'm really excited to work with the girls again and be part of a Presidency, but I have to admit, I'm a bit overwhelmed! I hope that I can keep up with everything the way that I want to. I guess that is the problem, my expectations of how things should be done. I already feel like I haven't been keeping up as I should, and now I will be busier than before. Well, I have been reading a lot of talks that remind me that we do not pray for less work, challenges, obstacles, etc., we pray that the Lord will qualify us to meet those challenges, whatever they may me. I love that!! In the end, we improve, we are able to do what we couldn't do before. Isn't that amazing.

5 comments:

The Wife said...

Thanks for the invite to view your blog! I just finished reading all your entries and it sounds like you guys are having a great time in your new locale. The decorations for Isabelle's birthday party were adorable! Save them and you can send them to me in May! Honestly, I think I am totally going to steal your pink them idea. CUTE!
I'll e-mail you the link to Chris' blog. It has some updates/pics of the family and some random thoughts.

Millers! said...

Congratulations on your new calling, you will do great, you are great at everything you do! are you going to post pictures up of the wedding?? I would love to see some! well take care!

Callie said...

Jamie -

I have all the decorations from Isabelle's party if you really want them!! Seriously, I would love to get more use out of them!

Callie said...

Yes, I'll post pictures of the wedding. My mom is coming in a couple weeks and she is promising to bring the disk. They have tried emailing it to me a couple times, but I haven't had any luck opening it. Anyway, I'll post some when I get some!

Callie said...

I finally got one picture from Marie and Keaton's wedding!! I promise to post more when I get them.