So super cute! wasnt it so much fun to watch the kids open presents! I love it! I also love your Stockings, they are so cute! Glad you had a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas Callie! Looks like it was a good day for ya'll. I just wanted to tell you how much I love your gifts!!! The Huish Church Book is wonderful and I love the plate and Michael was super excited about Seek. I have never thought about buying it which I should because he loves it! Thanks again Callie.
2 comments:
So super cute! wasnt it so much fun to watch the kids open presents! I love it! I also love your Stockings, they are so cute! Glad you had a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas Callie! Looks like it was a good day for ya'll. I just wanted to tell you how much I love your gifts!!! The Huish Church Book is wonderful and I love the plate and Michael was super excited about Seek. I have never thought about buying it which I should because he loves it! Thanks again Callie.
Post a Comment