This trip was spent sitting around the house most days. All of our visitors got sick, with the stomach flu and with colds!! There were a couple miserable days. I felt so bad that they came and were sick. We just sat around most days. We watched General Conference the weekend they were here, got together for games, watch a few episodes of House, played some Dr. Mario, squeezed in a trip to the Zoo, but mostly just sat around.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Huish Visit
Can I tell you how much I love my family to visit!! I love, love, love it!!! The day that they leave there is such a shadow over our home, we just miss them so much and wish, oh how I wish, that we could live closer!
This trip was spent sitting around the house most days. All of our visitors got sick, with the stomach flu and with colds!! There were a couple miserable days. I felt so bad that they came and were sick. We just sat around most days. We watched General Conference the weekend they were here, got together for games, watch a few episodes of House, played some Dr. Mario, squeezed in a trip to the Zoo, but mostly just sat around.



This trip was spent sitting around the house most days. All of our visitors got sick, with the stomach flu and with colds!! There were a couple miserable days. I felt so bad that they came and were sick. We just sat around most days. We watched General Conference the weekend they were here, got together for games, watch a few episodes of House, played some Dr. Mario, squeezed in a trip to the Zoo, but mostly just sat around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment