They go up the leg a bit, like a boot, and that keeps them on. I love how soft and comfy they are and how easy they are to just throw on his feet.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Soft Shoes
These shoes a actually got for Karter this last year. They were a size 18 months and they were on clearance. I got them and he wore them last year and even though they were a bit big, they fit so well. Well, this year I pulled them out and they still fit well.

They go up the leg a bit, like a boot, and that keeps them on. I love how soft and comfy they are and how easy they are to just throw on his feet.
Karter has been playing outside a bit more. He loves to play in the dirt and make a mess. I'm so grateful that we have our big yard! I have been discouraged at times with deciding to get a home that needed a lot of work. Fixing up this house has been frustrating, but it was the only way we could get the big yard. It has been awesome to watch the kids enjoy just being outside and playing. The rest will come, but for now we have a yard to play in and appreciate.
They go up the leg a bit, like a boot, and that keeps them on. I love how soft and comfy they are and how easy they are to just throw on his feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I noticed those this last week-They looked so comfortable! Good to spend time with ya'll last week!
Post a Comment