Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Right Now Happiness is......

Ten things that are making me happy right now!
1. Happiness is the first snowfall of the season. Really, I'm watching it come down as I type and so grateful we made it back from our daytrip right before it started falling.
2. Happiness is having a week off to "hang out" with my kids. I love having them all home with me all day long!
3. Happiness is knowing I worked out this morning.

4. Happiness is knowing that I have a fresh new year starting in just a few days.
5. Happiness is a couple kid/momma crafts just waiting to be started.
6. Happiness is a husband who loves to start warm, cozy fires in our fireplace when he first gets home from work.

7. Happiness is a knowing that my baby sister will be having her own sweet baby girl in a few short months.
8. Happiness is a sleeping baby that is finally on a good schedule.
9. Happiness is planning to host 2 holiday parties in the near future.
10. And finally, happiness is having time to enjoy this time of year focusing on what is most important.


3 comments:

Angela said...

How can you end your post without explaining a fully clothes baby in the tub???

I'm glad you're happy. :)

Angie said...

I agree I want to know why he was sitting in the tub with all clothes on! That is really exciting about Marie how fun for her. I am bound and determined to see you this year! I might just show up on your doorstep someday...

The Wife said...

I had no idea Marie was pregnant...how exciting! And I'm glad you are happy. :)