Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our Kitchen

I'm finally posting the pictures.















8 comments:

Sara said...

absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how far you've come with this. I love it, congratulations!

Marcy said...

It is beautiful!! I bet you are just loving it. I can see some yummy bread baking in the oven when you took the picture. I just have one question,where is the microwave?

The Wife said...

HOLY COW! That kitchen is beautiful! You must LOVE how it turned out. It's so open and spacious and I love the red accents. It totally looks like it came from a magazine!

Marie said...

WOW! It's incredible I love it Callie! I can't wait to see it next time I come. Love it love it!!

Angie said...

All I can say is you have my dream kitchen! I love everything about it! I am so jealous

Amy said...

WOW! You are a girl with some vision. Your kitchen is a dream. Great call on the windows. I bet you are loving the view. It's beautiful!!! Isabele looks adorable. Can't believe they did that though!

Millers! said...

it is gorgeous! I am so bummed I didnt get to see you, My kids were sick the whole time I was in Town, in fact I almost left, but was afraid I was going to get the flu too, and atleast I had help with the kids in case I did get it.. I cant wait to see it when I AM in town!

Fowler Tribe said...

It is WOW, but I wouldn't expect anything less. You are definately a girl with vision. Cody was in awe with your kitchen, he said it put ours to shame. I guess I will put you to work on decorating when you come out in March. LOL