Friday, August 13, 2010

Maryland

Our first few days we spent at a lovely bed and breakfast on the Wye River with the Richardson's and all the Moon family that could come. The first night we took a boat ride down the Wye River to a little town where we ate crab Maryland style.


Jakob's face was burnt from a day swimming in the pool. He was swimming ALL DAY LONG and loving every minute of it!! I felt like I kept applying sunscreen all day long, but obviously it wasn't quite enough!!
Just one of the many gorgeous homes we saw on the river.
Us on the dock. So many boats docked!! Some were huge! It was a wonderful evening with family and friends.

2 comments:

Marie said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss you guys already. Keaton and I need to plan a trip up to see you soon, maybe next spring!? Also you look really pretty in those pictures, glad you had fun!

Angie said...

I agree with Marie it does look like you had a great time! I love the scenery and you do look so cute!