Sunday, January 6, 2008
Sunday!
We started this first Sunday of the new year with church at 9am. I LOVE IT!! Even though I had a lesson to teach, even though my morning sickness actually is worse in the morning, and even though we had to get ourselves and two kids out the door before 9am I still really enjoyed meeting early. Isabelle was heaven compared to this last year and trying to keep her awake and happy during her naptime. She also starts nursery this next week so we will actually be able to listen in class. It was so nice to wake up, get ready, and go. I never knew what to dress the kids in when we had 12:30pm church, they either had to wear their jammies all morning or I had to dress them twice. We also were able to eat breakfast before we left and lunch when we got home. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was so hard to feed the kids lunch right before church as we were trying to scramble and get out the door. And, of course, I love coming home just after 12:00, knowing we have the rest of the day to enjoy as a family. I love Sundays and I know that I love them so much more when I feel I get real quality time with my family. So, I better get off this computer and go spend some time with them. I've got lots of pictures to post, just haven't felt motivated and haven't pushed myself to do much. I will post them eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment