Friday, April 11, 2008

The Circus

Thanks Uncle Terry and Aunt Andrea for getting us tickets for the circus. We all had so much fun and the kids absolutely loved it!! Just wanted to share a couple pictures of our afternoon at the circus.
My little girl was so excited to see the elephants. She just kept pointing and saying "wow." So cute.

Jakob used his money (well, all the money he had and we chipped in the rest) to buy this light sword. He is very excited about the sword and I knew it was a good thing to get, he plays with his two other swords all the time, even though they are both broken.
We had a great time.

3 comments:

Laurie Huish said...

This looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Melissa said...

Who is tv digital???? I have seen them on a few of my friends blogs, same comment...
Anyway, I was needing some help, can you show me sometime how you did your family Christmas card?? I would love that!