Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wonderful Visit!!

A few pictures from our family's visit. It was so good to see them!!












4 comments:

Millers! said...

it was so good to see you and your family too! Isaac on the ride home, almost the whole way... jakob, noah.... jakob, noah... where are you?? over and over again, I think we will definitely have to get together more often than every 6 months! thanks for letting me come over!

Laurie Huish said...

This looks like it was such a fun trip. We wish we could have been there!

Melissa said...

That was a fun weekend! I'm glad we could all be there, but I did miss Laurie and Michael. September will be so fun, I can't wait!

Celia said...

We had such a good time. Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful visit! I'm really glad I decided to come at the last minute! Lots of good memories...