Thursday, February 18, 2010

So Very Easy!!

These were my valentines to the kids this year. They were seriously so easy to put together!! I printed the letters in the font I wanted off the computer, cut the fabric and the iron on stuff (at the moment, I can't recall the correct name), ironed them to the bags, and stitched around them. I bought the bags at JoAnns and the fabric on the bags is fannel. They turned out pretty cute! They are the kid's church bags. They will fit a Book of Mormon and other sacrament meeting kid's stuff. I filled them with some art supplies and a bit of Valentine candy. They were a huge success!

Isabelle is modeling the proper use of the bag. She is all dressed up pretty for church on Valentine's Day.
Been working on the bookshelves. Wow, do we have a lot of books!! I didn't think I would fill up so much so fast! BUT, there is still plenty of room for more. Just didn't think I owned as much as I own.
Oh, here is a sneak peak of a project I will show you soon. This one I'm super excited about.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You amaze me, Callie. Absolutely amaze me. And you make me excited just thinking about trying some of these type of projects out!

Erin and Andrew said...

LOL! Thats the exact Frame I called you about. Glad you had it.