So, in the spirit of celebrating this amazing man that I'm priviledged to call mine I will share a few things I love about him.
*I love that he is oh so sleepy in the morning, always needing to take time to wake up fully.
*I love that he loves freshly butter toast with homemade jam.
*I love that he always stops to explain the scriptures to our kids.
*I love that through the years he has only become more helpful and kind.
*I love that he takes time at any get together to circle the room and talk to everyone in the group.
*I love that he treasures his children.
*I love that he loves to talk business, and ALWAYS has a new business idea brewing.
*I love that he is super efficient in his driving.
*I love that he always makes sure we read our scriptures.
*I love that he went off refined sugar this last year.
*I love that he wants what I want out of life.
*I love that he wants to own a cow.
*I love that he picks up after himself.
*I love that he would do anything for family.
*I love that he always does his home teaching.
*I love that he dreams big!
*I love that he would rather spend time with us then with anyone else in the world!
Happy Birthday Babe!! Hope you have a great one and know how much I love you!
Love, Love, Love,

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you're having a great one!...oh yeah and I think you're a fantastic brother in law! Love ya, Marie
Post a Comment