Friday, March 19, 2010

Bid Time Return

I finished this book this last week. I was surprised at how quickly it drew me in and how interested I was to find out what happened. Since I had seen the movie associated with the book, I already knew the ending, but I was still intrigued by the story. I liked how the writing changed throughout the book. It was so jarring at the beginning! I liked how the author transitioned from present day 1971 to 1896 through different writing styles.

This next week I'm starting Neverwhere by Neil Gaimon. I checked it out from the library a couple weeks ago and it is sitting on my nightstand just waiting for me to begin.

You can see my original booklist here.

2 comments:

smoltz29 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin and Andrew said...

I'm glad you liked it sis. if you want another good one from him i have several. i just ordered 8 of his books on-line and am excited to jump on those as soon as i finish King's dark tower saga.