BUT, its great to have my clothes fitting a bit better. Its great to feel healthy and strong each day. Its great to know that I'm giving my kids a good example of healthy eating. Its great to feel like I'm headed in the right direction, slow and steady wins the race. Right??
So this last week I was 45 minutes short on my exercise. I now, pretty sad. I'm only exercising 5 hours a week and I came up short. I blame it on a few rainy mornings and Steve being gone Friday night/Saturday morning on a Father/Son campout with Jakob. I'm going to make up for it this week.
I've decided to change the way I count my calories. I'm going to count my calories on a weekly basis, making sure I'm eating at least 1000 calories a day, but allowing myself to have some flexibility. So, there you have it. My week.

1 comment:
good luck! I am not going to fast on the weight loss either 7 pounds down but its worth it if it keeps going. It is really hard to count all the time. I am doing a different program where the meals are all planned out so the calories are counted for me. It works better for me cause I just eat what they say and am done with it!
Post a Comment