Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Update

Went in for another appointment and everything checked out great. It is amazing how quickly they get you in and out of that examination room. Baby's heartbeat sounded good and I'm measuring right on schedule. Can't believe we are going to have another little rascal running around here. Okay, so he won't be running around, I guess I'll be doing the running around for him trying to take care of 3 children!! Any pointers from moms who have 3 or more?? How did you do it, any advice??

We are all excited for this new addition to our family. Jakob tells me all the time how he is going to take care of his little brother. He says he will hug him, and kiss him, and play with him. So cute that he gets it!!

Isabelle just randomly points at her belly and says "baby." She doesn't really get it, but she takes excellent care of her dolly, so I have confidence that she will get it when he comes.

I'm feeling really good and trying to get lots done. I feel like I make a little progress every day; organizing, scrapbooking, purging stuff, etc. I feel this intense need to get ready for this baby, I know my time is so precious and I want to be ready for his arrival. I know after he comes I will have even less time to get stuff done. Now or never. This pregnancy really has been going wonderfully!! I take naps quite a bit, not everyday anymore, but 3-4 times a week. I think this has helped more then anything with feeling great when I am awake. Its hard to take a nap when Isabelle is napping and Jakob's at Preschool, thats prime time get stuff done hour, but I force myself and am always grateful I do. Anyway, better get to bed.

No comments: