Monday, March 24, 2008

Self Portrait



I know, I know, should have had someone else take the pictures, but thats not always easy to do!! Yes, my belly is just starting to poke out, it will be huge in no time at all. Anyway, here is my attempt at taking a pictures of my growing belly.

4 comments:

Laurie Huish said...

Callie, you look GREAT! I love your hair-cut and you barely look pregnant (Which I am sure you don't believe) Thanks for posting pictures you are alot braver then I am :)

Hallenbergers said...

LOL I love that first one! Let me know when you want some pics...I am all for it!!!

Millers! said...

you look so good... just a tiny belly!!!
also I need to call you, and figure out when a good time to come over would be when the fam is in town.

The Wife said...

I agree...you don't look very prego at all! In fact, you look great! BTW, I got the birthday banner and just so you know, I totally plan on ripping off the pink theme you used for Isabelle for Anna's first birthday party! :)