I got some new shoes. Really like them. Super comfy!!
OH, when I first took the picture I had to lean over the bump, then I just decided to take a shot with it. It really isn't as big as it looks, I'll post more photos later, but it feels this big!!
I love your shoes!! If you got them from Target I was very very close to getting the exact same pair! I had them in my cart until I saw a tea pot that I decided I wanted more!!! However I've sense thought about them and wished I got them too. Too bad you don't live close and I could just borrow them whenever!! Also cute baby bump!
Yes, I got them from Target. I wanted them a few weeks ago, but they didn't have them in my size. I actually went to a different Target and they didn't have them in my size either!! Finally, I went back to Target a couple days ago and found them!!
2 comments:
I love your shoes!! If you got them from Target I was very very close to getting the exact same pair! I had them in my cart until I saw a tea pot that I decided I wanted more!!! However I've sense thought about them and wished I got them too. Too bad you don't live close and I could just borrow them whenever!! Also cute baby bump!
Yes, I got them from Target. I wanted them a few weeks ago, but they didn't have them in my size. I actually went to a different Target and they didn't have them in my size either!! Finally, I went back to Target a couple days ago and found them!!
Post a Comment