Monday, March 10, 2008

Yes, He's 29!!

Steve's 29th birthday was yesterday!! We celebrated with dinner on Friday night and Steve bought himself a bike for a gift. On Sunday, his actual birthday, we gave him a few little gifts and cards. I actually wrote down 29 reasons that I loved him, punched them out with my circle punch, and stuck them on our mirror to make a big "29." It turned out cute and was easy to do. We had his family over for a potluck dinner and cake and icecream. It was fun to get together since our family here hasn't all gotten together since Christmas.


My hubby with his mama!!

And.....

Wanted to share this fun magazine that I bought at Target the other day. So good, all of the articles are about organizing and it is so great!!! Highly recommend and will be getting a subscription soon.



5 comments:

Laurie Huish said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Sounds like it was a fun day. I like the 29 reasons stuck to a mirror idea.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Way cute idea Callie!!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celia said...

Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. You always take such good care of your husband!

MiKE said...

Happybday man. Hope things are well.