The Ugly Truth
- I ate dairy.
- I didn't count my water.
- I only exercised an hour and a half. (Gulp! Hardly anything, I know!)
- I ate too many calories on Saturday.
- I didn't count my breads.
The Good
- I was on vacation in Utah so I have something that resembles an excuse, if your into that thing.
- I didn't intentionally do most of these things, just failed to plan, it is so hard for me on vacation.
- I didn't eat that much dairy, I just know that it was in some things I ate. I ordered things without dairy and asked for no cheese at most restaraunts we ate at.
- I did count my calories all the days of our trip except for Saturday. We went out to a Mexican restaraunt and I ate a big meal then had some Soy Ice Cream when we got home. I so wanted to stop at Charlies and order a Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae, yum, (seriously, I was so close to doing it), but I was good and I settled on the Soy Ice Cream. I know I went over my calories for that day.
Interesting sidenote: I have not seen any difference in how I feel with going off the dairy. It makes me wonder why I'm doing it. I was hoping I would feel different, but I guess I'm not allergic to it. I didn't feel any different with the little bit of dairy I ate on my trip to Utah. I really enjoy all the soy/rice/coconut substitutes I've been eating. I think in the future I will eat the soy/rice/coconut substitutes at home and not worry about dairy when we eat somewhere else.
The first few days of this week are going well. It is so much easier to stay on track at home. I'm off to exercise right now.

2 comments:
I agree its so much easier to stay on track at home! There is too many temptations out there! I was going to ask you why you didn't eat dairy? Are you allergic or did you just try not to have it for the diet? Good luck the rest of the week!
I was trying it. I thought I might be mildly allergic, but I was off it a month and didn't feel any difference.
Post a Comment