Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reporting Week 8

So this last week was my last week. It was a CRAZY week and far from perfect. I did not get all my exercise in and I had an extra treat. Anyway, I've made it, lost some weight, feel like I have accomplished something and am glad I'm done for awhile. I have some ideas for a few things I want to incorporate into my life when it comes to eating and exercise. I go back and forth between thinking I have to be really strict with myself and feeling like I don't want to put too many restrictions on myself. I feel like this next little bit will find me trying to be good without the restrictions. My hope is I will make the good choice without feeling deprived of what else is out there. It hasn't worked great for me in the past, so we will see how it works for me now. Maybe I'll share again. This is NOT my favorite thing to talk about on this blog, but thanks for letting me use this outlet to keep me on track. I was far from perfect, but there were many times that I wanted to cheat and didn't or didn't want to get up to exercise and did because I knew that I would have to report it here. So, here is to a bright future with lots of fruits, vegetables, and exercise.



1 comment:

Angie said...

I feel your pain I hate having to think about eating right and excersise. I wish it came easier but it doesn't so we do what we have to right!