I'm late reporting again. We went camping this last weekend. Actually, this whole last week was a little crazy with the end of school, Jakob's Birthday, a camping trip, and Father's Day!! Wow! I tried to count calories, but it was so hard when we were camping. I tried to make healthy choices with what we were eating and portion control. Tracking all this this last month has taught me how hard it is to eat right when my schedule is off. It has been good for me to be mindful of things because even when I'm not sure what is in my food or how much I'm eating, I'm making better choices then I would have made and eating less then I would have ate.
I'm looking forward to NOT counting calories anymore. I was going to take a few days off and start up again but now I think I want to start something that doesn't require me to count calories. I've done it for awhile now and I'm getting a good idea of how much I should be eating. We will see what I come up with. One week left.
No comments:
Post a Comment