This last week was good until Saturday. I know I went over my calories for that day. I was at a scrapbook convention this last weekend (more to come on that later) and they fed us snacks and I ate out a few times. I stayed on track Thursday and Friday, refused the cake and cookie bar things (they looked so good.) I also made good choices when I ate out. My only problem was trying to count calories. I know I had to have gone over on Saturday, eating out adds so many more calories. I did get most of my exercise in. I came up 1/2 short (it was so hard to get it in with the convention) but I will make that up this next week. And, that is all folks. Hope this isn't getting too boring, I promise I will be done sharing this part of my world soon.

1 comment:
I dont think this is a boring part of your blog. I think its good you write if it keeps you on track. Great job on refusing some of the things at the retreat. Those places are so hard to stay good at! I love that house its sooo cute!
Post a Comment